Click here to join!
Please consider joining our organization! The Oakleaf Club of Greater Washington DC membership is open to anyone who is living or stationed in the Greater Washington DC metro area and is a member of at least one of the below groups.
1. Spouses or significant others of active duty officers or warrant officers attached to all services in the Military Health Services (MHS),
2. Active duty officers or warrant officers attached to all services in the MHS,
3. Spouses or significant others of retired MHS commissioned and warrant officers,
4. Retired MHS commissioned and warrant officers,
5. Spouses or significant others of MHS active duty and retired officers from the reserves,
6. MHS GS employees with a rating of GS-7 or higher who are affiliated with military medicine,
7. Spouses or significant others of MHS GS employees with a rating of GS-7 or higher who are affiliated with military medicine, and
8. All actively enrolled Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) students and their spouses.
Annual Dues are $30. Our membership year runs from July 1 – June 30, and members must renew their membership each year.
If you discover Oakleaf or PCS to the DC area after March, your new membership will be valid through the following June.
Benefits of Oakleaf DC Membership
- Connect with other medical military spouses and families in the Washington DC area
- Obtain support and resources for you and your family when your service member is deployed
- Directly support the injured and their families at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Support the caregivers and staff at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Receive our monthly newsletter “The Stethoscope”, chock full of events, information and resources in your local military community.