Click here to join!
Please consider joining our organization! The Oakleaf Club of Greater Washington DC membership is open to anyone who is living or stationed in the Greater Washington DC metro area and is a member of at least one of the below groups. If you are not a member of one of the below groups, please consider joining as a Friend of Oakleaf.
1. Active Duty/Reservist officers of the Medical, Dental, Nurse, and Medical Service Corps, and their spouses/partners
2. Civilian Employees (GS7+) working for the Medical, Dental, Nurse, and Medical Service Corps, and their spouses/partners
3. Retired Active Duty officers of the Medical, Dental, Nurse, and Medical Service Corps, and their spouses/partners
Annual Dues are $25 for a family membership.
Friends of Oakleaf are asked to make an annual charitable contribution at the level at which they are able. Please follow the instructions below to become a Friend of Oakleaf.
Benefits of Oakleaf DC Membership
- Connect with other military families in the Washington DC area
- Obtain support and resources for you and your family when your service member is deployed
- Directly support the injured and their families at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Support the caregivers and staff at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Receive our monthly newsletter “The Stethoscope”, chock full of events, information and resources in your local military community.
Option 2 (Mail Membership): Please see Mail Membership tab in Membership drop-down menu – download and print out our membership brochure and submit a payment via a check.